The purpose of the project is to provide systematical humanitarian assistance to the Ukrainian army affected by the military conflict in the East of Ukraine (ATO zone), as well as military hospitals.
Among the ongoing projects is the regular purchase of a large batch of high-quality medicines for the Main Military Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine for wounded soldiers (at the hospital's request).
Among implemented initiatives:
- purchase of medicines for the 61st Mobile Military Hospital in Odessa (2017);
- Easter gifts (clothing and food) to the military in the ATO zone, located on the first line in the villages of Starognativka and Novotroitsky (2017);
- procurement of medicines for the 61st Mobile Military Hospital in Mariupol (2017);
- purchase of medicines and 60 boxes of medical materials for the Mobile Military Hospital in Volodarka, Donetsk region;
- procurement of medicines for the wounded soldiers in the ATO area, who were treated at the Military Hospital in the city of Dnipro (2017);
- purchase of the ultrasound machine for Military Hospital in Rivne (2017);
- purchase and transfer of medical equipment for the Central District Hospital in the village of Mykilske.
In 2017, the President of the “Boumbouras Foundation” purchased the equipment for the 30th individual Novograd-Volynskyi mechanized brigade at its own expense.