Support of the sports and recreation projects is one of the priorities of the Foundation’s activities. The aim is to create decent conditions for the implementation of gifted athletes, the organization and conduct of sport events, the arrangement of sports facilities with the appropriate inventory, promotion of healthy lifestyle, etc.
Major implemented projects:
- annual sports and recreation holidays for children from Mariupol and villages of Sartana, Bugas, Chermalik in camps along the Azov and Black seas;
- two sports academies were built on the Greek island of Lemnos in the cities of Mirina and Kondopoulou (2017);
- organization of friendly basketball and football matches with the participation of well-known sport clubs of Ukraine and Greece;
- a football pitch was built on the Greek island of Lemnos (2017);
- purchase of flight tickets for students of the Odessa Specialized School № 75, who took part in football match in the city of Regensburg (Germany, 2018);
- financing of the Odessa Marathon for children and teenagers “Mini Mini Marathon” (2018).
In addition, the President of the Foundation Pantelis Boumbouras acts as the official sponsor and President of the most titled basketball club of Ukraine "BIPA-ODESSA".